How to join the weekly movement:
- Set the intention. Decide that you want to do weekly review and exchange.
- Open your calendar. Find a time slot in your weekly schedule to dedicate to yourself. Possibly set a weekly alarm to remind yourself to do this.
- Choose how you do your weekly review. Start out simple: You could just look through your calendar. You could write down what you feel gratitude for. Or you could do something completely different.
- Do the weekly review. Preferably now.
- Make a list of potential friends to exchange with. Friends, family, acquaintances on “social” media, or people that you just know are part of weekly movement.
- Tell them about the idea of weekly review and exchange. Ask them if they feel like exchanging.
- Repeat the review and exchange every week.
When you do this, you are formally a member of the weekly movement 😉